Skip to content
- The UNESCO world council declared Tel Aviv’s White City as a World Heritage Site in 2003 for being the world’s largest concentration of Bauhaus-style building.
- Tel Aviv is among the world’s 10 best beaches, each unique in its ambiance.
- Tel Aviv’s markets are a must-stop if you want to get to the heart and soul of the city.
- Israeli cuisine is about ethnic food – about the mix of flavors from the east and west.
- 8th happiest country by Forbes Magazine
- The third biggest country in the world in high-tech industry and start-up development
- Tel Aviv counts over 1.5 million foreign tourists annually
- It is rated as a top international tourism destination by The New York Times.